How to Buy Breyer Horses at the Right Price
When you plan to buy breyer horses, the most important thing is to have a good idea of the value of the model. Without a firm understanding of how value is determined, you could end up like many of the frustrated buyers who finally realized that they overpaid for most of their collection. But don't worry! Because we are here to help you make the right choices when buying your next Breyer Horse model.
Three Steps to Success
How to find great bargains on Breyer Horses
- Know Your Why Before You Purchase Have a clear answer to the all important question: why am I buying?
- Educate Yourself Know your models so that you don’t buy blindly. Get yourself a model horse guidebook and read through my FREE REPORT on determining value.
- Determine the Model's Condition The condition of a Breyer Model affects the price. Breaks will quickly reduce a model’s value and should only be considered if you are planning to customize.
- More on factors that determine breyer horse values
Tips to keep in mind when Purchasing a Breyer Model
- Do not back out of a sale. There is no easier way to be black balled from the hobby community than to back out of a sale.
- Remember that a contract is a contract. When you bid on an item - online or off - it is a commitment or contract to buy that item.
- Your buyer reputation is priceless. Pay quickly, be honest and reply quickly to any questions the seller has.
- Do not get caught up in the emotion. Don’t get caught up in the emotion of an auction and bid higher than you can afford to pay.
- Stay away from the one-click bid feature. Auctions can be very emotional and cause people to do things they normally wouldn’t do. Learn to
buy Breyer Horses on eBay
- Be prepared to walk away. If you find you are stirred up emotionally during the last few minutes of an auction, turn off the computer and walk away.